Changing the world, word by word...Empowering your ideas, organization or business by promoting focus, encouraging action and helping you tell your stories.
What does Purple Ink do?
Consulting, Training, Facilitating, Coaching
Purple Ink Does Consulting
Let’s work together to develop your Roadmap—literally a one-page guide. I have done these for businesses, individuals and nonprofit organizations. This keeps your mission, vision and values center front, while also highlighting longer-term goals, 12-month initiatives and areas for improvement.
I’d like to give a shout out to Enid’s own Molly Helm, who played a key role as part of our comprehensive and inclusive planning process. Molly is my strategic plan guru, we truly could not have done this without her sage guidance, support, and humor during a very unpredictable and uncertain year. Thank you, Molly!
Are you a consultant or freelancer starting your own business? Are you an entrepreneur with an idea? After 20 years of part-time freelancing and three years of full-time consulting, plus several decades of business experience, I can help you as you develop your business plan, create your brand and develop your processes. I, along with my network of professional designers, organizers, photographers, accountants and social media/PR specialists, will provide assistance and objective opinions.
Writing · Marketing and Communication Planning
Words matter and I have plenty of Purple Ink to help you find the right words for your messaging, marketing or organizational documents. From business plans and bylaws to web copy and promotional materials, words are my specialty.
Purple Ink Does Training
Purple Ink Does Meeting Facilitation
Thanks for providing us with a very refreshing, fun meeting that has created excitement and energy for our organization. It was a very helpful and informative session. Looking forward to a very bright and busy future.
Purple Ink Does Business and Personal Coaching
I really do want to change the world—one word at a time. I listen, plan, organize, streamline, encourage, hold accountable and connect. Working with clients to help them be better, to improve themselves, their business or their organization, and to have more fun while they do their work—that is what I do.
— MOLLY HELM —
Purple Ink Values*
About Molly Helm
Bringing together what she loves, Molly Helm is chief thinker and writer at Purple Ink, and works extensively with nonprofit groups and growing businesses. Her 20+-year career in corporate marketing, nonprofit leadership and communications provides experience from a variety of perspectives.
She is currently serving on several boards, including Park Avenue Thrift, Lead Guitar and OU Children’s Hospital Foundation Advisory Board. The Journal Record named her one of the Fifty Who Make a Difference in Oklahoma in 2013 and 2014 and she is a graduate of Leadership Oklahoma XXV. She served on the Enid Public School Board for two terms. She earned an English degree from Texas Christian University. In her spare time Molly runs, practices yoga, and seeks adventure. She and her husband, Geoff, have two near-adult sons.
From marketing, to public relations, to fundraising and even a little grant writing, Molly has a passion for it all because it helps make her community an even better place to be.
Purple Ink includes a talented team of other thinkers and designers, chosen especially for each project as they are needed.
- Purple Ink, Founder
- McLaughlin Family Foundation, Advisor
- Wymer Brownlee, Director of Marketing
- Autry Technology Center, Director of Communications and Executive Director of the Education Foundation
- Leonardo’s Discovery Warehouse, Executive Director
- Advance Food Company, Marketing Director
- Integris Bass Baptist Hospital, PR Assistant
- Leadership Oklahoma, Class XXV
- Inspire Greater Enid Marketing/PR Group
- National School Public Relations Association
- Oklahoma School Public Relations Association
- CareerTech Communications and Marketing Group
- International Association of Business Communicators
- Oklahoma Museum Network, Founding Member
- Oklahoma Museum Association
- Made in Oklahoma Coalition
- Park Avenue Thrift
- Board member, 2011-present
- Current board chair
- DisruptHR OKC, Co-Founder, 2016
- Oklahoma Women’s Coalition, Board member, 2013-2016
- ESCCO Trainer and Consultant—2014-present
- Enid Higher Education Council, Board member, 2014-present
- Oklahoma Academy of Goals, Board member, 2015-present
- NW Regional Chair 2014-15
- Children’s Hospital Foundation Advisory Board member, 2012-present
- Fields & Futures Board Member, 2015-16
- Journal Record Oklahoma Woman of the Year Honoree, 2013-14
- Enid Public Schools volunteer, 1998-present
- Active on many committees including EatSmart
- School board member (2007-2014)
- 3rd grade mentor (weekly)
- Enid YMCA Member
- 10-year Board member
- Membership and Marketing Chair
- Past member of Nominating and Endowment Committees
- Enid Arts Council, 18-year member
- 8-year board member
- Former marketing and governance committee chair (5 years)
- Lead Guitar (national), 2009-2016
- Board member
- “Volunteer of the Year 2010”
- Grant writer and co-founder of Enid program with artist Brad Richter
Some clients include:
- Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Communities Foundation of Oklahoma
- Crosstown Learning Center
- Davis Law
- Enid GYM
- Enid Metro Commission
- Enid Public Schools
- Enid Thai Yoga Massage
- Enid YWCA
- Family Builders
- Fields and Futures
- Foundation for OKCPS
- Friends for Folks
- Hennessey Public Schools
- Lead Guitar
- Life EMS
- Loaves and Fishes
- McAlester Regional Health Care Center
- McAlester Regional Health Care Foundation
- McLaughlin Family Foundation
- Mike Klemme
- National Reining Horse Association
- Oklahoma CASA
- Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits
- Oklahoma Public School Resource Center
- Positive Tomorrows
- Regional Food Bank
- Reining Horse Sports Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House, Tulsa
- Royal Restoration
- Sunbeam Family Services
- Tops and Stripes
- Tulsa CASA
- United Way, Greater Enid
114 S. Independence
Enid, OK 73701
Tools and Apps I Use to Make Business and Life Easier
With so many options for saving time and integrating technology, we can all be overwhelmed with choices. Here are some of our favorites. They make it easier to do our work!